Post: STAFF NURSE
Experience level: 1 – 8 Years (Fresher can also Apply)
Qualification: GNM/ Bsc Nursing
Number of Position: 100
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Awareness of the departmental vision, mission, objectives and its implementation.
- Performs the duties as per the role and expectation of a nurse in providing comprehensive patient care.
- Knowledge about the layout of the unit, number of patients and types of patient and their requirements.
- Interaction, co-operation and team spirit with other staff members.
- Performs assigned duties as per the department’s protocol.
- Formulates nursing care plan in context to care due, care given, safety first, PFE, diet and other needs in each shift noting patients’ needs, age, behaviour and concerns identified through nursing assessment.
- Ensures that care is provided with a comprehensive approach always ensuring safety and clinical outcomes.
- Establishes priorities for nursing needs based on nursing assessment, problems identified and estimated length of stay.
- Actively participates in the development of interdisciplinary plan of care as per policy.
- Ensures unmet needs are handed over to the next shift accurately
Post: CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATOR
Experience level: 2- 5 years
Qualification:Msc Nursing with min 2 Year’s Experience as Clinical Nurse Educator
Number of Position: 2
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provides educational leadership to patients and care providers to enhance specialized patient care within established clinical protocols.
- Assists patients and caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management across the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and unit management in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates clinical skills development programs within the parameters of established clinical and preceptor ship models; monitors trends and implements educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Provides direct specialized nursing services to an assigned group of patients, providing specialized patient care within nursing protocols and assisting in the performance of all related nursing duties.
- Develops patient care plans, incorporating evidenced-based research and national standards; consults with and serves as a clinical resource for unit management to ensure quality patient care.
- Educates technical and patient care staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Share your Resume / Bio data at : email@example.com