Now CANCER diagnosis and treatment are available close to your home.
JSS Hospital has started Surgical Oncology Department to make cancer detection and treatment, easy and affordable for people living in Mysuru and around. The centre aims to offer better diagnostic facilities and provide comprehensive treatment for cancer.
Cancer is curable if detected early. So, get yourself checked in our OPD or at the cancer detection camps organized by us.
If you notice any of the symptoms given below in yourself or someone you know, visit JSS Hospital.
- An unusual lump or swelling anywhere in your body
- A sore that won’t heal after several weeks
- Persistent difficulty swallowing or indigestion
- Problems passing urine, blood in your urine
- Blood in your bowel motions
- Unexplained weight loss
- Coughing up blood
Give a missed call to 70220 32830
call Public Relations Office on 0821-2335296 between 9 am and 5.30 pm for more details.
Department of Surgical Oncology
OPD on every Monday , Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 9 am to 4 pm (Room No: 1032)
The department of Surgical Oncology is capable of performing all major cancer surgeries along with reconstructions. The department has been carrying out a wide range of cancer surgeries & offers the following range of procedures to its patients.
- Breast Cancer – Breast conservative surgeries as well as radical procedures & reconstruction.
- Thoracic Oncology – VATS (Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery) esophagus resection and lung resection
- Limb preservation surgeries for extremity sarcoma
- All range of GYNECOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES
- Gastro intestinal cancer surgeries including sphincter-preserving & laparoscopic surgeries.
- Genito urinary oncological procedures
- Major head and neck malignancies surgeries like
- Laryngeal conservative surgeries
- Skill base surgeries
- Hepatic biliary cancer surgeries including pancreatic and liver resection
- Supportive procedures like chemo port placement, tracheostomies and biopsies
- Surgical oncology
- Cancer screening programs
- Multi-modality approval
- Pain & palliative care
- Cancer education
- Mention any specific number of beds in hospital for oncology department
- Community oncology
- Psycho oncology
- Rehabilitation & prosthesis
- Anti-tobacco Cell