Now CANCER diagnosis and treatment are available close to your home.
JSS Hospital has started Surgical Oncology and Medical Oncology Department to make cancer detection and treatment, easy and affordable for people living in Mysuru and around. The centre aims to offer better diagnostic facilities and provide comprehensive treatment for cancer.
Cancer is curable if detected early. So, get yourself checked in our OPD or at the cancer detection camps organized by us.
If you notice any of the symptoms given below in yourself or someone you know, visit JSS Hospital.
- An unusual lump or swelling anywhere in your body
- A sore that won’t heal after several weeks
- Persistent difficulty swallowing or indigestion
- Problems passing urine, blood in your urine
- Blood in your bowel motions
- Unexplained weight loss
- Coughing up blood
Give a missed call to 70220 32830
call Public Relations Office on 0821-2335296 between 9 am and 5.30 pm for more details.
Department of Surgical Oncology
The department of Surgical Oncology is capable of performing all major cancer surgeries along with reconstructions. The department has been carrying out a wide range of cancer surgeries & offers the following range of procedures to its patients.
- Breast Cancer – Breast conservative surgeries as well as radical procedures & reconstruction.
- Thoracic Oncology – VATS (Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery) esophagus resection and lung resection
- Limb preservation surgeries for extremity sarcoma
- All range of GYNECOLOGICAL MALIGNANCIES
- Gastro intestinal cancer surgeries including sphincter-preserving & laparoscopic surgeries.
- Genito urinary oncological procedures
- Major head and neck malignancies surgeries like
- Laryngeal conservative surgeries
- Skill base surgeries
- Hepatic biliary cancer surgeries including pancreatic and liver resection
- Supportive procedures like chemo port placement, tracheostomies and biopsies
- Surgical oncology
- Cancer screening programs
- Multi-modality approval
- Pain & palliative care
- Cancer education
- Mention any specific number of beds in hospital for oncology department
- Community oncology
- Psycho oncology
- Rehabilitation & prosthesis
- Anti-tobacco Cell
OPD on every Monday , Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 9 am to 4 pm (Room No: 1032)
The Department of Medical Oncology at JSS Hospitals is known for its superior patient care and comprehensive cancer care. Medical oncologists work together with the surgeons and radiotherapists in deciding the treatment and delivering it. The team efforts help the patient receive an effective cancer care and best possible quality of life.
The team of oncologists, physicians and other specialists are collectively dedicated to provide top-class services for patients suffering from various types of cancer. Our team of doctors and surgeons are trained from renowned institution. Every year our team of doctors provides cancer treatment for over more than 2500 cancer patient suffering from various cancers and also many complex cancers with utmost dedication and commitment.
Department of medical oncology offers both outpatient and inpatient services for screening, diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients which include Day Care Chemotherapy Services.
SERVICES OFFERED :-
- Diagnostic services including screening services in oncology.
- Genetic testing services in case of familial cancers.
- Counseling services for newly diagnosed patients.
- Chemotherapy Services.
- Immune Oncology Services.
- Rehabilitation services for post chemotherapy patients.
- Palliative Care Services for terminally ill patients in oncology.
With the latest technology, skilled physicians, compassionate staff and well equipped wards JSS Hospitals provide care for all the patients. JSS Hospitals strive to provide quality care and it exceeds patients’ expectations.
The treatment provided is accessible, cost-effective and convenient. The hospital is well equipped with a good infrastructure.
Lists of different types of cancers are mentioned below for which treatment is provided at our hospitals. They are:
- GI Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gynaecological Malignancies Cancer
- Hematologic Malignancies Including Leukemias And Lymphomas
- Head And Neck Malignancies And Pencretics
- Hepatobiliary Malignancies
- Other Various Malignancies
The Department of Oncology at JSS Hospital is known for its comprehensive cancer care services.
Department of Medical Oncology
OPD Days : Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.
Timings :9 am to 4 pm