VISION, MISSION, QUALITY POLICY & OBJECTIVES
- To be the preferred comprehensive center of excellence for medical education, care providers and affordable healthcare with a human touch.
- JSS Hospital is committed to provide effective, affordable healthcare with compassion and achieve excellence in medical and paramedical education with continued focus on quality.
- JSSH is committed to provide professional patient care at affordable cost to reach patients globally with holistic approach and continually improve the effectiveness of quality management system.”
- Provide holistic, timely patient care
- Continually upgrade the knowledge and technique in patient care
- Customer relationship management
Consistent with this Vision, Mission, Guiding Values and our Quality Policy, our goal is to provide care that is:
avoiding injuries to patients from the care that is intended to help them; Effective – providing services based on scientific knowledge to those who wouldBenefit, and refraining from providing services to those not likely to benefit;
Patient centered –
providing care that is respectful of, and responsive to,Individual patient preferences, needs, and values and ensuring that patient values Guide all clinical decisions;
reducing waiting time and potentially harmful delays;
avoiding waste, including waste of equipment, supplies, ideas andEnergy
providing care that does not vary in quality because of personal characteristicssuch as gender, ethnicity, geographic location, and socioeconomic status.
To achieve this goal, all employees at JSS Hospital will participate in ongoing and systematic quality improvement efforts. Our quality improvement efforts will focus on direct patient care delivery processes and support processes that promote optimal patient outcomes and effective business practices. This is accomplished through peer review, clinical outcomes review, variance analysis, performance appraisals, and other appropriate quality improvement techniques.
Hospital and Patient Safety Plan demonstrates JSS Hospital’s commitment to improve the quality of care we deliver. The QIPS Plan outlines the goals and strategies for ensuring patient safety, delivering optimal care, and achieving high patient
To achieve the goal of delivering high quality care, all employees are given the responsibility and opportunity to participate in the quality improvement program.
The Quality Improvement Program includes the following activities:
- All direct patient care services and indirect services affecting patient health and safety Medication Management (includes medication errors)
- Utilization Management and Hospital Payment Monitoring Program Healthcare Acquired Infections
- Professional staff Credentialing and Privileging Surgical case review
- Blood Utilization Review
- Medical record review (includes active and closed record reviews) Risk Management activities
- Patient/Employee/Physician satisfaction surveys Morbidity/Mortality Review
- Driving Service Excellence
Quality Improvement priorities 2017-18
- Standardize the systems, processes, policies and procedures at JSS Hospital.
- Adopt the International Patient Safety Goals
- Develop training programs for all employees on principles and practice of healthcare quality.
Focus on continuous quality improvement and sustain NABH and other accreditations