Facilities / Service Offered
Male & Female General ward for inpatients
- Surgery to insert osseointegrated dental implants and maxillofacial implants for attaching craniofacial prostheses and bone anchored hearing aids.
- Cosmetic surgery of the head and neck: (rhytidectomy/facelift, rhinoplasty, septoplasty, cheek augmentation, chin augmentation, genioplasty, injectable cosmetic treatments etc)
- Corrective jaw surgery(orthognathic surgery) surgical treatment for treatment of sleep apnea, maxillomandibular advancement, genioplasty etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of :
- Benign pathliogy (cysts, tumors etc.)
- Malignant pathliogy (oral & head and neck cancer) with (ablative and reconstructive surgery, microsurgery)
- Cutaneous malignancy (skin cancer), lip reconstruction.
- Congenital and craniofacial malformations such as cleft lip and cleft palate and cranial vault malformations such as craniosynostoses (craniofacial surgery)
- Chronic facial pain disorders
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Orthognathic and reconstructive surgery dysgnathia (incorrect bite), maxillomandibular advancement, surgical correction of facial asymmetry.
- Soft and hard tissue trauma of the oral and maxillofacial region (jaw fractures, zygomatic complex fractures, nasal bone fractures, LeForte fractures, orbital fractures etc)