- Avid learner, I want to keep upbreast with the latest developments in the field of nephrology
- Teaching is my Passion. Having trained under Dr Sudarshan H Ballal and my HOD Dr Manjunath S Shetty, I love to keep involved my DM Nephro residents in the current updates and clinical teaching.
- I also involve MD medicine postgraduates in Superspeciality clinic postings where I actively try to instigate interest in Nephrology.
- I try to involve in active clinical practice including general nephrology, with special interest in Glomerular diseases and renal transplants.
- I have had training in advanced nephrology in the areas of critical care nephrology, Double filtration plasmapheresis, ABO incompatible renal transplantations, High risk renal transplantations.
Share & Blogs / URLs
Fellowship and Membership
Member-Nephrology association of Karnataka, ISOT, ISN, International Society of Nephrology
Field of Expertise
General Nephrology, Dialysis and Renal transplant
Dr H L Trivedi Gold Medal in Nephrology (DNB Nephrology All India Topper; Dec 2014)
Rare Case Management
Alports syndrome, Collagenofibrotic glomerulopathy, Heavy chain deposit disease, Gemcitabine induced TMA, CFH antibody induced Atypical HUS
Research / Presentations /Publications
- A rare case of PD peritonitis, CMC Vellore, 2014
- Study of prevalence of LV systolic dysfunction by STE and its correlataion with soluble ST2 levels in CKD patients
- STE in ESRD patients on hemodialysis with preserved LV function on conventional Echocardiography in a tertiary care center in South India
- Clinical profile of Neonatal AKI supported by Acute Peritoneal Dialysis
- Role of Ionized Magnesium in critically ill AKI
- Role of Spot Serum Creatinine and its Utility in clinical practice
Award and Achievements
DNB gold-medallist (2014)