- One of India’s biggest hospitals with 1,800 beds under one roof with high-end facilities.
- Built on 12.5 acres of land with a built-in space of 12.5 lakh sq ft.
- Eco-friendly building with rainwater harvesting and solar energy back up.
- In-house RO generation unit.
- Central boiler system with solar energy back up.
- One of the biggest Critical and Emergency care facilities with 260 beds.
- 55 different special clinics.
- Well equipped and managed supportive services like Dialysis, Blood bank, CSSD, Medical Gas plant, High-tech equipment for patient care etc.