- Professor in Department of Internal Medicine joined this prestigious institution on April1,2002.
- I am teaching undergraduates and post graduates in department of medicine since 2002.
- I have done several research papers in Infectious Disease & Dengue fever.
- I have worked in various capacities in API Mysuru Chapter as executive member ,secretary, and i was chairman of API Mysuru chapter between 2017-18.
- I was EC Member of Karnataka State Chapter.
- I was Souvenir committee member in the National Conference of API which was held in Bangalore 2018.
- Chaired a session in National conference held in Bangalore APICON 2018.
- Chaired a session in National conference held in Cochin APICON 2019.
- Delivered a lecture on “Dengue fever epidemic in 2017 in Mysore A single centre study” in National conference held in APICON 2020 AGRA.
- Delivered a lecture on “Viral fever is it really viral” in National conference held in APICON 2020 AGRA.
- Delivered a lecture on “Antibiotic prophylaxis in febrile neutropenia” in National conference held in APICON 2020 AGRA.
Share & Blogs / URLs
Fellowship and Membership
- Received FICP (Fellow of Indian College of physicians) award in APICON 2018 held in Bangalore.
Member of Central & State API, CSI, Central & State RSSDI, National Echo Cardiogram Society.
Field of Expertise
Infectious Disease, Diabetes
Rare Case Management
A rare case of “HIRATA SYNDROME” was diagnosed and patient was discharged and under follow up.
Research / Presentations /Publications
- Delivered Dr.Shashidhara Malaka reddy oration on 'viral fever is it really viral' in state conference held in Gulbarga state conference in 2016.
- Delivered lecture on ' Newer challenge in diagnosis and management in dengue fever' in state conference held in Raichur state conference in 2018.
- Delivered a lecture in national conference of dengue summit held in JSS Medical college Mysuru in 2018 .TOPIC: ' Management of dengue epidemic in 2017 '
- Delivered a lecture on “newer management of dengue fever” in state conference in Belgaum in June 2019.
- Effect of High Dose of Steroid on Platelet count in Acute Stage of Dengue Fever with Thrombocytopenia. K.C.Shashidhara. K.A.Sudharshana Murthy. H.Basavanagowdappa. Abhijit Bhograj. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. July2013. Volume 7.Issue 7,PP 1397-1400, Index Copernicus, Pub Med Center, Google Scholar
- Hepatic Profile and platelet count as a prognostic indicator in dengue fever, from a tertiary care hospital in south India. Shashidhara.K.C, K.M.Srinath, SumanthKumar.K, Prabhath Kiran Reddy, Indian Journal of Basic and applied medical research. June 2016. Volume 5. Issue 3 Page No.524-531, INDEX COPERNICUS
- Pattern of vitamin D status in prediabetic individuals: a case control study at tertiary hospital in South India. Srinath K M., Shashidhara K. C. Rajeev Reddy G., Madhu B, Kishaloy D, and Mahesh M.G. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. April 2016. Vol -4, Issue -4. P.No.1010-1015, INDEX COPERNICUS
- A prospective observational study of dengue fever with thrombocytopenia w
Award and Achievements
- Received best paper award in state conference in belagaum may 2019 'sepsis outcome in patients with metabolic syndrome and its correlation to procalcitonin and c reactive protein'.