Facilities / Service Offered
- Antenatal & gynecology outpatient management & counseling.
- Antenatal & gynecology screening tests
- Emergency obstetrics care & management
- PPIUCD Counseling for all antenatal patients
- Day care procedure in minor OT attach to OPD.
- 120 bedded ward facility for the inpatients
- Separate area for labor room - For both low risk & high risk antenatal women.
- 24/7 hours emergency services
- High dependency unit and post-operative ward with close monitoring facilities & specialized nursing care.
- Phototherapy unit attached to the OBG Department for the convenience of in-house patients
- Emergency & elective operations like cesarean section, hysterectomy – abdominal, vaginal, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, LAVH: Cervical Cerclage.
- Other procedures like diagnostic & operative hysteroscopy, laparoscopy – ovarian cystectomy, tubal sterilization, laparoscopic & open myomectomy, laparoscopic & open tubal recanalization, Oncology.
- Daycare procedures like cervical biopsy, instrumental evacuation, endometrial biopsy, insertion & removal of copper-T etc.
During OPD hours 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Everyday antenatal & high risk pregnancy clinic
- Infertility clinic - Monday
- Gynaec Oncology -Thursday
- Endocrinology Clinic - Tuesday
- Post-natal clinic every day
- Menopausal - Wednesday
- High dependency unit with 6 beds with close monitoring facilities
- High risk labour room
- Post-operative recovery room with 8 beds
- Pre labour room
- Regularly participate in the health camps organized by different Health organizations.
- Takes care of Antenatal patients in the Urban Slum of Mysore at UHC –Bamboo Bazaar.
- Extend health care services to women attending Suttur and Chamarajanagara JSS Hospital.
- Conduct PPIUCD Training Programme for Medical Officers & Nurses of the PHC’S surrounding Mysore.
- Honoring meritorious student in OBG every Academic year through MOGS (Mysore OBG Society)
- Participation in International YOGA day celebration.
- Attend the orientation programme for doctors organized by JSS Spiritual Endowment Trust